jleamont

Monaco Product ABS Diagnostic

Just wanted to attach a link for the Bendix Gen 4 and 5 diagnostic and information book that was given to me by Monaco today. This is the ABS system that is very common on Roadmaster chassis in the early 2000's. The module is supposed to be located on all Monaco products under the drivers side arm rest (under the parking brake valve) and it gets its power from the front power distribution box compartment in front of the drivers side wheel.

http://www.getteknikal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/bendix-abs.pdf

Just an FYI for everyone.

Thanks Joe ! Think its getting close to a time when I'm going to add a second external hard drive.

The 500meg is full - so will need to go shopping for the 1Tira bit size. The kids will never know what all the stuff is in the files, but maybe I can find a good home for it. LOL

Rich.

5 minutes ago, DickandLois said:

Thanks Joe ! Think its getting close to a time when I'm going to add a second external hard drive.

The 500meg is full - so will need to go shopping for the 1Tira bit size. The kids will never know what all the stuff is in the files, but maybe I can find a good home for it. LOL

Rich.

I actually thought you might have it already :lol:. Good luck with location a computer to store all of that information. You always seem to pull the rabbit out of the hat when asked for documents.

10 hours ago, DickandLois said:

Rich.

Rich I know what you meant to say 500 GIG. The 500meg brought back a memory. The first computer I bought. I opted for the bigger 40meg hard drive. People told me I was nuts as I would never fill it up.:P

go big and get a1 Petabyte.

Bill