Sign in to follow this  
tcolburn

Dates for 96th FMCA Family Reunion?

Hello, everyone. My understanding is that the 96th FMCA Family Reunion is being scheduled for Indianapolis some time in July, 2017. So far I have not been able to find any confirmation of the dates. Any news yet?

Thanks.  --Tim C.

33 minutes ago, tcolburn said:

Hello, everyone. My understanding is that the 96th FMCA Family Reunion is being scheduled for Indianapolis some time in July, 2017. So far I have not been able to find any confirmation of the dates. Any news yet?

Thanks.  --Tim C.

Chandler, Arizona,  March 7 through 10, 2017: FMCA’s 95th International Convention

The Date has not been released for the 96th. Reunion in 2018.

Rich.

This is the information that I have received.  I believe it to be from an official source.  I would not make any firm plans for the conventions past the March 2017 convention.  Notice the phrase, "pending successful negotiations."  The location of those conventions is subject to change until commitments are firm. 

Upcoming FMCA Conventions

From now on, the FMCA gatherings will all be referred to as Conventions instead of Reunions. The following Convention is on the books and registration is now open:
Winter, 2017 Chandler, AZ March 7 - 10, 2017

The following Conventions are pending successful negotiations:
Summer, 2017 Indianapolis, IN
Winter, 2018 Perry, GA
Summer, 2018 Gillette, WY
Winter, 2019 Chandler or Tucson, AZ
Summer, 2019 St. Paul, MN
Winter, 2020 Perry, GA
Summer, 2020 Redmond, OR

Winter Conventions are normally scheduled in March or April and Summer Conventions scheduled in July or August.