jleamont

Coolant Pipes/Metal Plumbing

Installed, no leaks and fit great. I pressure tested the system then pulled it into a vacuum for an hour, it held so I vacuum filled the system. I only have to replace a bracket I noticed was broken, the pipe is clamped to one of the cross beams. I'm guessing it's so the radiator neck doesn't have to support the weight, seems unnecessary but since it came that way....

I believe I have a fan thermostat problem. The fan went on high at 100 degrees, I pulled over walked to the bedroom (floor was off already) the air coming through the radiator was still cold, which makes sense as the thermostat on the engine is a 180 degree and had not opened yet. That fan roared the rest of the roadtest. It's always acted like this but I usually only run the coach when it's hot out and this was the first time I ran it with the floor open.

My fan control thermostat is just below the upper inlet to the radiator (screwed into the radiator) and it only has two hydraulic hoses connected to it, no electric connection.

Thoughts?

Carl, I looks like it is. I also believe it's not available anymore. Source Engineering makes a kit to relocate and replace with a different design. It's supposed to be a variable speed type. I guess a call into REv tomorrow is in order first.

Agree with that...REV is not easy to nail down a cooperative Tech.  Cummins maybe?  Who else has your chassis...CC?  They may give you a better idea, if REV don't !