Wmsfam

Wind Noise: 2012 Monaco Knight PFT 36'

While driving we have developed a annoying and loud wind noise. I called Monaco and they advised that I tape windshield 360 degrees, no change. They said check weep holes on front side windows. I taped them and might have helped a little?

Looking for advice and help! Thanks.

DW feels noise is on drivers side, I don't hear that well but can definitely hear this. Lol

Wmsfan,

Check your over the air TV antenna.  Under some conditions our old crank up antenna would whistle and rattle.  It sat right above the drivers seat and drove me nuts.  I insulated it with foam pipe insulation and that helped (for the short term).

Blake

When you are going down the road open your window and reach out and grab the struts for the window awning they often make a lot of noise.;)

Bill

WBill.  My arms are longer than yours and there is no way that I can grab my window awning arms when I'm driving...don't think I could get there when stopped, with half my body outside! :wacko::lol:

As Wayne asked...look at window gasket if you have one!  

All American coaches had the wind noise problem in 2010...the funky little wings we have in front, deflected the wind and no noise!  Turned out, it was caused by the degree of the window curvature.

Carl

If equipped, make sure your air horns have the end caps on them.

anywater leaks and have you inspected the roof area?