f442485

Enjoying The Retired Life

We get to go play more now than ever before. This is the start of a trip out to our property in the middle of the Mojave National Preserve. there are lots of places to off road to and plenty of quite time. this place is really beautiful during the fall, winter and spring.

IMG_1450.JPG

IMG_1212.JPG

Thank you, the coach is great. Yea, my honey-do list just got longer. The white stuff doesn't happen very often. We are going to be at Chandler Convention in March. Are ya'll going to be there?

Want to make the retired life even better?  Get a towed you can pull 4 wheels down!  The tow dolly crap gets old very fast!

3 hours ago, f442485 said:

Thank you, the coach is great. Yea, my honey-do list just got longer. The white stuff doesn't happen very often. We are going to be at Chandler Convention in March. Are ya'll going to be there?

Yes, do a search for the date and time of the meet and greet. I believe it is Mar 8,  4:45 at Seminar 2

I have to agree with Bill A. I had a dolly for a couple of years. I now tow 4 down, it would be real hard to get me to go back.

Bill

I usually have the Bronco on a full trailer because, sometimes, I may break her and need a way to get her home. I use the dolly for easy wheeling trips, like out at the property, so I think i'll keep the dolly.

This is the first time I have heard of a good reason to trailer a tow vehicle. "If it Breaks I can still get it back home." Please don't take me wrong, I know different folks like to tow a trailer, both open and enclosed for their vehicles. I just think it is so much easier to tow 4 down.

An hey, I have seen some really nice looking trailers behind MHs.

Herman   

My 2 cents worth.  If that is the original 2 door Bronco, wish I could find one, I too would have it on a car carrier!  Not only in case it broke down, but because it's a classic American 4 x 4 that is not a Jeep.  I read somewhere that Ford was going to re introduce a 2018 model in the US.  If memory serves me, they stopped selling them here around mid 1970's!

Could you post a picture off it, not on Dolly?

Carl

Actually, mine is a 1989 Ford Bronco II. That's the last year before they changed to the Explorer. The early Broncos were not produced after 1971. There are quit a few for sale out here. Some in pretty good shape, but most have been used and abused. Most of the mods on mine are made by me. Lift kits can be bought (but not very good), so I built just about all of it. My wife and I have a blast in it. She doesn't care too much for the Hammers (rock crawling), so I go it alone.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:53 PM, f442485 said:

Actually, mine is a 1989 Ford Bronco II. That's the last year before they changed to the Explorer. The early Broncos were not produced after 1971. There are quit a few for sale out here. Some in pretty good shape, but most have been used and abused. Most of the mods on mine are made by me. Lift kits can be bought (but not very good), so I built just about all of it. My wife and I have a blast in it. She doesn't care too much for the Hammers (rock crawling), so I go it alone.

Welcome, nice looking coach! That has got to be the first Endeavor with full paint I have ever seen.

Did you do the 302 conversion to the Bronco? I have a friend with a 1988 2wd Ranger with a 400 hp 302 (well, 305 now), that thing is a blast to ride in.

22 hours ago, manholt said:

Joe, what would you do in a Bronco 4x4, with a 400 in it?

Have a bunch of fun on the trails, you never drove with me.....:lol:. I rode dirt bikes as a kid, I have no fear off road, 400 hp would accelerate that.