mmfarmer2012

Safeco Insurance

I called FMCA insurance number and got quotes from three companies  Lowest cost was from Safeco.  Anyone have any experience or thoughts?  We are currently with Good Sam but never had a claim.

Might try State Auto. When I got my quotes they were the lowest cost of several companies including Safeco. Have had two comp claims and no problems with State Auto. Hope this helps.

I got an add from Good Sam, stating they average saving the consumer over $350 per policy.  When I called, the lady said they search the big companies to find a policy that meets the customer's needs.  Bottom line, they saved me over $600 for identical coverage with the exception of a higher deductible...which I wanted.  The new policy is from a big name company.

I know everyone wants good rates. No matter what company you go with your insurance is only as good as your agent. I have been with the same agent with the exception of a few months for 50 years. I would never consider anyone else. I have found over the years a lot of time you get what you pay for. My agent goes over my needs every few months to be sure I am updated and fully covered. My rates are as good as anybody I have talked to, plus I know I have service with just one phone call. As a matter of fact my agent { now passed away, but son has agency} was a past FMCA president

Everybody has their own opinions, that's a good thing!  :) When it comes to Insurance, there is no, "one size fits all". :P