paparazi

Credit Card Notification

Have any of the full timers been notified by their credit card company that unless they provide a physical address the card will be suspended?

Seems AMEX is suspending accounts if you use one of the mail processors and do not provide them with a permanent address.

Livingston, TX IS a legal permanent address.  I vote, I get called for jury duty and the IRS and the State of TX recognizes this address as my legal address.   Where are you a resident?

Do you have a child, mother or father, aunt or uncle? The letter states that you can have multiplicals, only one must contain a real street address, surely there is a family member or a good friend that will allow you to use theirs.

I would dump AMEX if it was me but I never liked AMEX anyway.

The direct answer to your question is NO, I have never received this kind of message from any of my CC's and I also use a mail forwarding service as my 1 and only physical address.  We are Escapees with TX DL, Vehicle Tax, Registration and Insurance using the Rainbow Drive, Livingston, TX address.

Bill, 

Can't agree more. Have had AX and found too many place that wouldn't accept it. But there are so many folks out there that use it each and every day. 

I can't address the question about permanent address.  Maybe those that are full timer should give their address as "Folsom Prison Cell Block 3". That would indicate you were a full timer and that is your permanent address for the next 10 to 20.:P

Herman

Been using mine in Norway and Sweden the past 2 weeks....I get all my Snail Mail via a P.O.Box !  I called them, # on back of card, was told "there is no law against having a PO Box!"  They are not suspending my account. :P

I smell a Rat ! :angry: