martysantic

FMCA Website

I can handle "Any kind of Strudel"!  Had a Rhubarb Strudel, that was a surprise in Bremen, IN., Leave it to the Amish.

Your being picked on, because they ran out of things on me!!!:lol:  Figure it's Wayne's turn next.. 

22 hours ago, wolfe10 said:

Gala? Honey Crisp, Macintosh? Why not branch out and raise some agave-- see you in 7 years for the harvest.

Or are we talking about one of Steve Jobs products????

Or, you could join some of us of the fringe of society and try Linux.  And then most of the other problems go away. 

But the FMCA website is as slow a  molasses.

On 12/5/2017 at 4:56 PM, wolfe10 said:

Gala? Honey Crisp, Macintosh? Why not branch out and raise some agave-- see you in 7 years for the harvest.

Or are we talking about one of Steve Jobs products????

3 hours ago, wolfe10 said:

OK, guess it is time to get back to the topic: "FMCA Website speed".

Ohoh! man in glass house speaks.

6 hours ago, elkhartjim said:

Have you found one that works?

I'm still working on that. Seems they are all slow when accessing FMCA forum. Tonight was slower than normal but once I'm in the forum the pages load fast. I'll no more by the end of next year.

Ya, Wayne, your "apple" post was just too much of an opening.  My "devil horns" made me do it.  Sadly, I had a saner moment and said "wow this tread is taking a header".

So, I guess I am in time out (with a bunch of my other friends)!:P

Slow Forum

I have no problem any more....molasses was a couple of weeks ago!  Now, I just click on my bookmark and I'm here, 2 seconds max! 

I guess for a change, I'm not on time out...:lol::wub:

Oh no you don't Brett. I'm behind you in time out. 

Your post of "Gala? Honey Crisp, Macintosh?" was way before my dissertation on the fruity stuff.:rolleyes:

p.s., web site not to slow once you are in it. (Just thought I'd stay on topic, just in case!)

With all due respect and without going back and reading all the mindless posts, I think I started the fruity stuff on this slow to log in website. Just to stay on topic.

Probably a good idea to draw this one to a conclusion.

Please feel free to start a new thread on either the FMCA website speed OR fruit.  Yes in different threads in different areas.

Glad to be in such good company for the group "time out".

Thanks.