Hello

My husband Bill and I have been RVing since we since we had a VW split window camper van.  We lived in it while we were getting our home. We lived in a 24 foot camper after we lost our home in a fire, we also had a class C.  Just one year ago we bought a Class A Motorhome  a 1994 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager 102. Even though it was old, it only had 28,000 miles on it and 40 hours on the generator.   After I had a life saving surgery we decided we wanted to travel the county life is too short. 

We did some up grades to the coach... new memory foam mattress, put in LED lights, new tires, and Bill redid the rubber roof.  

We had wanted to sell our home but we ran out of time, but we decided to leave frozen NH for the warmth of Florida for the winter. We have been on the road for 3 months and we love it.   We have four rescue dogs.. all are older.. Our youngest is 12 years.   We are looking forward to meeting other members... 

We live on the Gulf Coast of Texas so stop in and say hi.

Welcome to the forum.

Consider editing your profile and entering you rig, toad and anything else that may help in future posts on fixing something we all hope never breaks.