2 hours ago, catcando48@hotmail.com said:

My question is Can I tow a Mercedes Sprinter Van four wheels down? I have a business that we take on the road and I am thinking of getting a Mercedes Van to carry my product.

Welcome to the forum. I am going to say no based on what I read in a 2018 owners manual on page 276. Good luck finding a van that can be towed and be careful and read the owners manual and don't just trust the salesman. 

Bill

The problem Bill is we don't know what year he is referring to. It's like asking is a Honda CRV flat towable, the answer is yes it is and no it's not. 

The greater majority of Vans are rear wheel drive. Therefore they should all be towable using a Drive Shaft Disconnect.Then it would be down to Weight, length, and tow bars.

If a van is used in business and the van has all kinds of advertising for the business on it then it becomes a commercial unit and then must comply with commercial regulations. However if I am wrong please correct me.

Herman

The commercial van can be easily disguised, just use magnetic signs. But if one is going to try to incorporate the motorhome as a business expense, then one could be hampered by also using it as a motorhome. The MH may require a commercial tag instead of an RV tag making the driver require a CDL, and thus making it a vehicle that may be susceptible to DOT inspections. Not that the DOT could not inspect any of us at will, but are not likely to do so. Just something that one needs to check out all aspects before venturing in without thought to any ramifications. Good luck in your venture, and as Herman pointed out, a driveshaft disconnect may be an easy out, look up Remco and look for an answer to your OP.

MB Sprinter Van, makes a 4x4, so does Ford E-Series, Chevy Van, GN Van and Nissan!  All, towable...Not cheap!

If you enter Remco, you will still get Remco!