brianreed

Brian and Becky's RV Adventure Begins

My wife Becky and I have purchased out first Motorhome, a 2006 Newmar Mountain Aire 4304 and so looking forward to using it.  We already purchased a Thousand Trails Camp Pass and have reserved several places as a warm up to get acquainted with our new beast.  All in prep for our cross country trip over the summer.  We are starting and ending at our home in WA, but will do a huge clockwise loop of the entire US over 2 months starting end of June.  Becky is a teacher and I run a tech business, this is an experiment to see if I can work from the road for a long period of time.

The FMCA forum has already been a help as a read tons of posts while I was is search and purchase mode, feels good to finally be a member.

IMG_0962.jpg

Welcome to the forum and as a member of the Newmar family. If you haven't done so already, check out becoming a member of the Newmar Kuntry Klub. 

Brian.  Welcome to FMCA & Forum!

Very nice 06', wish you and DW lot's of good, fun, memories, in the years to come!  :)

9 hours ago, elkhartjim said:

Newmar Kuntry Klub

Does someone at Newmar have an obsession with the letter "K"? Whats the history behind that?