rfsod48

FMCA Cincinnati camp

Is the FMCA camping site open in the winter and are hookups working then? Interested in the end of December.

Roland.

Call FMCA, then ask for Member Service, they can answer that for you.  It's suppose to be for all members, but there are a lot of "unless there is..." attached.  It's also "first come and not many spaces"!

I too need information on FMCA Round Bottom Campground in Cincinnati. I made reservations for site #7 Monday night (10/15) one night.My question is,I am pulling an 18' car trailer with my SxS on it and am wondering if the campsites are long enough to get the (38') rig&(18')trl into? I would think a lot of DP's are pulling a towed.Sure hope they can accommodate us.Looking at the campground map,seems to be a tight circle.Any information would be mind relieving here.Thanks in advance.                                                     Rod 

Sorry to hijack this thread but the last post was in June.    

All sites are back in. I have a 38 foot mh and there isn’t enough room to park my auto in front of the mh. . I think you could disconnect the trailer and park it in the parking lot, but you would need to ask about that. There is toom to park auto next to mh, but I don’t think your trailer will fit there  There is no parking on the grass  

Regarding winter use. The water connections are all the lever operated freeze proof. 50amp at all sites. The upper level has concrete pads, and lower lever is asphalt where you cannot use levelers/jacks. The lot is very level though. 

Thank you Gentleman.Just what i needed to know.Yea,i will probably call them then .Maybe work out parking the trailer in the parking lot i hope.

The back in, has got to accommodate, up to 48 foot coach!  Our Sr. NVP's Newell is close to 47 foot, without the tow bar!  I'm 46' 3" + tow bar! 

Suggest you look at the site via Google Earth. You will see the layout. Yes, 48 foot mh can park there, but trying to park a mh with that size trailer would be very difficult. If the campground isn’t busy, you might be able to drive to the end and use the turn around circle then park parallel across the lower level sites which are all 50amp.