rgaines41

Class A Ride

rgains41,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

While both ride and handling are somewhat subjective (same as on cars), many consider the 8 outboard suspension coaches (some Monaco products and Foretravel to be close to the top. 

Alpine is also near the top-- like the above they invested extra $$ in the suspension.

There are some recent computer-controlled handling features that many really like (but I have no personal experience, so will not comment).

2 hours ago, rgaines41 said:

Is there a best ride non-tag class a motorhome out there or are they all about the same?

They are pretty close  ride wise. Wheelbase and airbag setup also has some affect on how they handle and ride. Proper ride height setup has a noticeable affect on how they handle and ride. 

Rich

I have a Beaver with a 10 air bag tag roadmaster chassis.  I have heard a hundred times on forums that the roadmaster chassis 8 or 10 airbag coaches are the best handling and riding coaches.  Monaco, Beaver, Holiday Rambler and Safari coaches generally use the Roadmaster chassis.  Fortravel are also a great riding coach but out of my price range.  Newmar owners may argue that their's are better.  You can't go wrong on any of them.