misterclean2

2000 Winnebago Chieftain fuse box

I have seen the fuses inside either the rear most or second from the rear storage bins on either side.  They may be mounted to the side of the bin or the outside mounting column. If I remember correctly, they are 20 amp fuses. 

Mister,

Welcome to the Forum. For some reason all motorhome manufacturers love to hide Fuse Boxes. Ross has several good ideas. You might also look inside the coach in the closet or one of the overhead storage cabinets.

Good luck.

Herman 

4 hours ago, misterclean2 said:

Can someone please tell me where the fuse box for the Freightliner chassis is? My brake lights, flashers, blinkers at the rear don't work. I have looked everywhere!

Right side of the engine compartment is a junction plug, it’s right at the end of the frame rail where the coach build let ties into the chassis.

Freighliner failed to use a weather tight connection they get wet inside and the fail. My guess is when you locate it it will not separate. Check the power coming into it, then out of it.

Check there first, it’s not likely you had that many fuses open on three circuits at once. 

misterclean 2, Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

This is a link to the type fuse / relay stile boxes used on a number of coaches to protect the rear wiring of a number of coaches. This information might not match the model or manufacture of the one located in your coach. Other members have offered where to look, but they can be behind a panel or cover in one of the rear cargo bays. Pages 26 plus and page 38 Plus for different layouts and configurations.

https://www.mouser.com/ds/2/87/cbt-cat-7047-cbt-full-line-catalog-2013-258372.pdf

There are other suppliers of this style fuse box.

Winnebago should be able to offer some insight on where it might be located and some information on who's system, they used if there is one in you model and year coach.  

Rich.

This is a picture of a typical fuse box taken in 2011.

The PDF file is of the wiring circuit used on a freightliner chassis. drawing is dated 2004 and it is 15 years old at the time and items change over time.

IMG_2584_trailer fuse box.jpg

D06-56570-05 Bounder Trailer wiring.pdf

Welcome to Forum.

All the answer's are  correct.  The problem as Rich suggested is that the coach manufacturer, change the chassis to their own needs, there is no dash when chassis are delivered, just bundles of wires.  On my 07' WB DP on your chassis, it was located in a box, under  top step!