klcracing

2016-19 Entegra Cornerstone 44W

We are looking into our buying or next motorhome and was wondering about the pros and cons on the Cornerstones vs say 16-18 Newmar Essex or King Aires or Mountain Aires

I have not owned either an Entegra or Newmar product, but what I have heard from various friends and on line is that Newmar is higher quality as well as having more bells and whistles.  Their top of the line King Aire now retails for $1m plus.  Before we bought this American Eagle, the only other coach brand we considered was Newmar.

Edited by FIVE

For the price of a used Essex or King Aire, 2016 - 18, you can buy a new Entegra Cornerston 2021.

We have a 2012 King Aire 4584, bought used this past March, have spent about $5,400 to get it perfect, rides and handles like a dream.  Before buying this, we drove a 2015 Foretravel and a 2012 Newell...My wife owned 5 coaches in 37 years and this is my 18th in 53 years, we got married in May this year and love our KA!

Well the OP hasn't been back but I think the King Air I linked to would be as nice for the price as a new Cornerstone for more than double the money. The new Cornerstone and a new Mountain Air are about the same price.

Bill

Both Newmar and Entegras are great and I would own either one of them.  We caught the Entegra on sale.  I think Entegra has more bells and whistles but Newmar has more quality.  Now that Winnebago owns Newmar hopefully the will stay true.  Customer service for Entegra is second to none.