urbanhermit

Spare stowage

That is always a good thing Urban Hermit. Me too!  By the way we love the Pensacola area. I spent nearly four years there in the laye 60s while in the Navy. We have been thu each of the last 3 years, Feb and March.

Edited by RSBILLEDWARDS

On 8/26/2020 at 10:18 AM, hermanmullins said:

Bruce, let me know how the 3/4 inch battery impact works, I might look at buying one for my self.

Herman

I just tried my new 3/4 inch Earthquake inpact wrench on one of my front lug nuts.  I marked where it was and spun it off and back on to the same place.  Works well, it hammers the nut off and on but it does tighten it to spec.

Edited by desertdeals69

Is there a way to carry the spare in the tow hitch of the tow vehicle (mine is a Tahoe with a tow hitch. Then my problem would be how to get it off when i get home or to the campground? At home I have a winch that can raise it but not on the CG. Would need a carrying system and something to get it down of the tow vehicle I can hardly carry a regular tire at age 76.

Roadmaster Makes a spare tire carrier that mounts on the RV that allow you to carry a spare tire and still be able to  hook up your tow vehicle. Roadmaster 195225-S RV. It can lower the tire to the ground. 

However if you need to use the spare call your road service and have them lower and mount your spare. That is what they do for free.

Herman