TheBluKat

2013 Monaco Monarch 36SFD Hydraulic Hoses

Hi. New to the forums and wondered if anybody had the lengths on the hydraulic hoses  (Lippert System) used for the leveling jacks and slide out on this coach? Thought I'd ask here BEFORE I shimmy my fat butt under the coach and start measuring and before I take them all off. Just replaced the motor and the saw that the hoses are falling apart... You'd think they wouldn't be so cheap as to not use regular hoses to save a 100 bucks. I'll bet SOMEONE has replaced all these hoses in the past... Thanks so much if you can help!

Blukat, welcome to the Forum. They are a bit expensive but Motorhomes of Texas can repair and/or replace hydraulic hoses.

However if you can remove them any hydraulic shop can make new ones. 

HERMAN 

I would photo and mark at each end (colored zip ties work well). Take them off and go to a hydraulic hose store and have them made.

14 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Blukat, welcome to the Forum. They are a bit expensive but Motorhomes of Texas can repair and/or replace hydraulic hoses.

However if you can remove them any hydraulic shop can make new ones. 

HERMAN 

Yes, thank you. I am just hoping that someone might have a list of the sizes before I take them off so I can have them in hand and just swap them. Thanks for the info though.

2 hours ago, jleamont said:

I would photo and mark at each end (colored zip ties work well). Take them off and go to a hydraulic hose store and have them made.

Yes, thank you. I am just hoping that someone might have a list of the sizes before I take them off so I can have them in hand and just swap them. Thanks for the info though.

36 minutes ago, TheBluKat said:

Welcome to the forum.

While that sounds like a great way to do it. I don't think you will find any shop with a bunch of pre made hoses. I may be wrong. Why not call a couple shops in the Houston area and ask them if they have a inventory and details on how to do it. Let us know what you find out.

Bill

Welcome to the Forum! :)

There is no "One size/length fits all!"  When I had my last coach, a 45' AC Tradition, I had to replace 2 hoses, so I did them all....cut 6" longer than each, of the old hoses!  The shop that made the new ones (Schulenburg, Texas), had a phone # to some short/thin Mexicans! $200 off/on.

On 5/1/2021 at 9:37 AM, wildebill308 said:

Welcome to the forum.

While that sounds like a great way to do it. I don't think you will find any shop with a bunch of pre made hoses. I may be wrong. Why not call a couple shops in the Houston area and ask them if they have a inventory and details on how to do it. Let us know what you find out.

Bill

That's not what I'm looking for, pre-made hoses. I'm looking for the lengths of these so I can have them made AHEAD OF TIME and just swap them out. Soooo... if ANYBODY has the length on these hoses, ( 2013 Monaco Monarch 36SFD)... would you be so kind as to post them here? Thanks in advance!

2012_Monaco_Monarch.jpg

BluKat,

We all understand what you would like but I'm not sure anyone would keep spare hydraulic hoses just in case they might need one in the future. Fuel filters and fan belts yes but hydraulic hoses, no.

Sorry but you just may have to take the hose off and have one made.

You could have two made and then you have have a spare.(:P)

Herman

Herman, there are 2 different lengths for each side, a short one and a long one.  Even if I could find my receipt, it would not help OP, my old coach & current is a 45' chassis!

On 5/7/2021 at 9:14 AM, hermanmullins said:

BluKat,

We all understand what you would like but I'm not sure anyone would keep spare hydraulic hoses just in case they might need one in the future. Fuel filters and fan belts yes but hydraulic hoses, no.

Sorry but you just may have to take the hose off and have one made.

You could have two made and then you have have a spare.(:P)

Herman

Thanks for the reply but... I was not looking for a couple to have on hand either... I HAVE to replace ALL of my hoses as the outer covering is coming off the NYLON hoses... If it were just a matter of needing one or two to carry as a replacement that would be one thing but, as stated in the OP... I NEED to replace them all... 

64055748264__0D5B64EE-F7F5-4B80-AE3F-67311CB2CEF7.jpg

64055746529__C75260E1-B448-4F2A-9BB3-EB1086E9D35F.jpg

64055745082__530EE698-E1E1-4728-A209-E84F089BECF2.jpg

64055750724__A184D014-5574-48BC-94E8-DFB321FD93FA.jpg

From looking at the pictures, I believe we have a misunderstanding here!

Have you called REV, they built your coach and Tech should know the length of all your hoses!  Another way would be to take your coach to a Hydraulic shop & let them change the hoses....

I thought it was just the 4 going to your Jacks...Sorry! :( 

Hi BluKat ,

I've got a 2012 Monaco Monarch 36 SFD that is beginning to also have hydrallic lines leaking. I just wanted to know did you ever get all the lengths of the lines that you needed replaced ?

I could use that information because I have to replace all of mine on my 2012 36 SFD Monaco Monarch. I would think that your RV and mine would be the same only a year apart.

You could text me if you want at 609-501-4959

Thanks,

Bob

My Monaco is 20 years old and I have only had one hose seep. I had the piece that was seeping replaced, in the bay, and all is fine. A 10 year old coach by any manufacturer should not have leaking hydraulic hoses. 2012 and the same model with the same issue, I would be talking to REV. Bad material?

Herman