Deborahheinz

Campground Rudeness/ lack of manners.

Not sure what any hot button political issue has to do with this conversation. There were bratty kids roaming campgrounds long before our current political debates, along with over-indulgent parents egging them on.  

Any chance we could stick to talking about campground behavior and not politics?

No politics intended...your rather touchy today!  I guess I missed the "over indulging parents," between 1967 to 2000!

Seems we have way to many people having kids and not wanting to be "Parents"  and take care of the kids and teach them proper behavior.

My two cents worth on the subject.

Ken

Edited by txiceman

3 minutes ago, manholt said:

No politics intended...your rather touchy today!  I guess I missed the "over indulging parents," between 1967 to 2000!

Not touchy, just tired of conversations turn towards politics and/or hot-button issues all the time. 

Through college I worked as a life guard and at summer camps, and there were most certainly entitled and bratty kids back in those years. Mostly it was a result of over-indulging parents, IMO. Not saying that it excuses anything, just that it's nothing new.