sportque

FLAT TOWING JEEP WRANGLER

We just bought a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and have a flat towing question. It has a 3.5 lift with 35 tires. We're towing with a 2018 Tiffin 33aa with a 360 diesel. Considering the lift and center of gravity is there a chance of Death Wobble with this vehicle. I've been told as long as the tow bar connects level to the toad there shouldn't be a problem. True?

sportque, Welcome to the Forum.

With the coach in travel mode a level tow bar is ideal. However it is generally said that at the hitch 2 inches up or down is acceptable.

Again Welcome,

Herman

Welcome!

I bumper tow a JK with 3" lift & 35" x 12.5" Nitto, never had or heard of the "Death Wobble" in a Wrangler!  I also tow a Gladiator, no problem.

6 hours ago, sportque said:

We just bought a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and have a flat towing question. It has a 3.5 lift with 35 tires. We're towing with a 2018 Tiffin 33aa with a 360 diesel. Considering the lift and center of gravity is there a chance of Death Wobble with this vehicle. I've been told as long as the tow bar connects level to the toad there shouldn't be a problem. True?

Only if the alignment is out on the Jeep, I.e. lifted and the Caster was not set afterwards. Every Jeep Wrangler we have towed was lifted and not one ever had a death wobble on its own or while in tow. Just make sure your tow bar is level, but that is no different with a Wrangler or any other vehicle.