FloridaFlash1

Michelin vs Continental

When it comes to warranty, Michelin tires would be ideal due to its extended warranty of 10 years. Michelin has a wide range of tire selection for different heavy-duty vehicles, so you can easily choose according to your preference. From RV campers, motorhome to huge trucks, Michelin has RV tires for all of them.

I for one am not pro one manufacture vs another. I have had cheap Chinese to Michelin, no difference in the ride quality on a DP, the suspension blocks anything that the tire didn't, or on my chassis it does anyway. 

Edited by jleamont

2 hours ago, tom7020 said:

When it comes to warranty, Michelin tires would be ideal due to its extended warranty of 10 years.

I wonder where they got that information. Hear is a link to the Michelin warranty for big truck/RV tiers. 7 years is the max.  

https://www.michelinb2b.com/wps/b2bcontent/PDF/Michelin_Truck_Warranty.pdf

Hear is their guide to RV tires.

https://www.michelinb2b.com/wps/b2bcontent/PDF/RV_Tires_Brochure.pdf

Bill

On 9/30/2021 at 6:58 AM, tom7020 said:

When it comes to warranty, Michelin tires would be ideal due to its extended warranty of 10 years. Michelin has a wide range of tire selection for different heavy-duty vehicles, so you can easily choose according to your preference. From RV campers, motorhome to huge trucks, Michelin has RV tires for all of them.

Bing, Google, or check some other forums about Michelin's RV tires.  I traded mine at five and a half years due to sidewall cracking....the Michelin dealer didn't want to talk about a warranty, and couldn't find replacements.  So I replaced them with two other brands.