eric@babin.com

LOW VOLTAGE LIPPERT LEVELING / BREAKER?

2014 Itasca Ellipse 42QD 

I got a "low voltage" screen and alarm when retracting jacks today.

Jacks partially up now.  Can't get "low voltage" fault to clear.

I have tried with engine running, in park, and neutral. (as always)

Voltage at coach panel shows 14.0 volts on both chasis and engine batteries.

I've tried powering everything down and back up. (chassis and house batteries off, then back on)

I've tried unplugging lippert panel and back in.

Still getting low voltage.

I checked 15A inline fuse near pump.  It is fine.

I can't find any other fuse or breaker.  I've looked at breaker and fuse panels under drivers window.  I've looked at 12v breakers under bed and near chassis batteries.  

Where the heck are the fuses / and or breaker(s) for the lippert leveling on a 2014 Itasca Ellipse (Winnebago Tour).

I have found the control box which is attached to ceiling of compartment behind driver's door under a rounded box.  But can't see any reset there?

Edited by eric@babin.com

Don't know if it helps, but in our Monaco there is a fuse panel in a cabinet in the rear next to the closet. Strange place for one.

You have already done one of the things I would have suggested, disconnect the batteries (all of them house and chassis) for several minutes then reconnect them possibly resetting the computers.

Herman  

I called Lippert at 432-547-7378.  They were very informative......

Everything points to it being a tripped breaker.

I've called Winnebago at 800-537-1885 to find out where that darn thing is but they are closed until tomorrow the 4th.

Where is this leveler breaker on a 2104 Itasca Ellipse (Winnebago Tour)????? 

Edited by eric@babin.com

Eric, did they tell you how to reset the controller?  I can't remember exactly but I think it was pushing the enter and retract button at the same time for 6 seconds.  Don't shoot me if I'm wrong...but if Lippert didn't tell you that call them again and ask if that would help.

Also press and hold the retract button depressed and see if that brings them up.

Breaker's in rear battery/DEF compartment. Some, or fuses, up front compartment on driver's side. I'll wager you already know that.

Edited by wayne77590

On 1/3/2022 at 10:48 AM, wayne77590 said:

Eric, did they tell you how to reset the controller?  I can't remember exactly but I think it was pushing the enter and retract button at the same time for 6 seconds.  Don't shoot me if I'm wrong...but if Lippert didn't tell you that call them again and ask if that would help.

Also press and hold the retract button depressed and see if that brings them up.

Breaker's in rear battery/DEF compartment. Some, or fuses, up front compartment on driver's side. I'll wager you already know that.

I've tried to reset via the touchpad.... won't do anything except show "low voltage".

I've looked through all the obvious breakers and fuses but can't find one that services the levelers.  I've checked under the drivers window and in battery compartment. As well as the ones inside under the bed. 

Made in appt for an RV tech to come out next week... so, would be great if I found it prior to that!