jon48

Why can I not renew now?

I just looked at my membership page, there is a renew button but nothing happens when clicked..

Edited by rayin

I went and looked and it shows' my statis and expiration date but no way to renew  and or extend membership. jon48 I would call them and find out.

Bill

wildbill the join/renew square buttons are at the very top of the page LH side, but do nothing for me when clicked. Afterthought; wonder if my add-blocker app might be causing that?

Edited by rayin

Ray I agree I logged in and got to a page with the heading "Membership" and it has the  join/renew square buttons. I click on the renew  and it refreshes to the same page. It also has renew  in the upper right part of the header. This page shows my statis but no place to renew. If I needed to renew I would call them and make inquiries.   

Bill

I tried to signp for Rescue Plan and all I got was a OBC errors so I signed up with Coach Net.    W.hen we had our Class A we remained member for assit since family members never drove a Class A but now with the Class C I'm saying goodby to FMCA.

13 minutes ago, cwswine said:

I tried to signp for Rescue Plan and all I got was a OBC errors so I signed up with Coach Net.    W.hen we had our Class A we remained member for assit since family members never drove a Class A but now with the Class C I'm saying goodby to FMCA.

Help me out Dennis. I am trying to figurer out what is so deferent about travelling in a "C" verses a class "A"? 

Bill