Did anyone at FMCA look at the Better Business Bureau's "C-" rating for Allstate RV Roadhelp before signing on with them? At least Coach-Net has a "A" rating! Would rather have FMCA go without a road assistance benefit plan and just recommend Coach-Net, than actually contract with Allstate considering their poor BBB rating. Please don't contract with someone who will provide the lousy roadside service response like I got from a commercial enterprise "club". It puts our organization's good name in poor company!

X2

My experience with Allstate RV wouldn't be worthy of a "C" rating. I've had excellent past experience with Coach-Net but I am concerned about what it will be under the new ownership. Like many others, I signed up for multiple years before the sale of the company. Guess time will tell.....

My experience with Allstate RV wouldn't be worthy of a "C" rating. I've had excellent past experience with Coach-Net but I am concerned about what it will be under the new ownership. Like many others, I signed up for multiple years before the sale of the company. Guess time will tell.....

To my knowledge, Coach-Net has long been, and continues to be a part of National Motor Club (http://nmc.com/). There is no new ownership of Coach-Net. Coach-Net has parted ways with FMCA, therefore FMCA has chosen to contract with Allstate RV Roadhelp. And there is nothing saying that we members of FMCA cannot stay with Coach-Net. They have treated me very well and I certainly intend to. In fact, I just renewed with them, and they even kept me on at the old rated and plan. Saved me $40 over their current rate. So it is obvious that they value their long time customers! Don't know what will happen next year but right now they have a very happy customer!

What does FMCA officially endorse currently? Two days after JYeatts posting (above), the RV Roadhelp website was disabled, and that message still shows on FMCA.org. Is their introductory pricing gone already? The Allstate Motor Club/KOA website still shows it @ $75 but clicking on the sign up now gets you a response that the 25% discount has expired. Has FMCA reversed it's position on AMC?

1. RV RoadHelp
(Join FMCA/Member benefits)
The RV RoadHelp roadside assistance Web site has been temporarily disabled. Please check back soon for details about this FMCA member benefit. ...
Thursday, 19 December 2013

Gary

The Website was temporarily disabled due to a conflict that arose which was out of the control of FMCA and KOA. Although the Christmas holidays slowed things down a bit, work is proceeding to have the program up and running very soon. FMCA members will be notified when this program is relaunched.

We thank you for your patience and hope you will be pleased with this road service option.

FMCA did horrible job of making sure that members could get GOOD road service. I have been with Coach Net since the 80's and FMCA always endorsed that service. Rightfully so as it is the best available. Do the people who make these decisions own and travel in MH's? They should know that for large MH's there are only 2 services that are decent. Coach Net and Mr Smiley Face! To contract with Allstate through KOA just does no make sense. I can see all the letters to FMCA complaining !!! It seems like FMCA is providing less programs of value every year. First it was the air evac service ( at no extra charge) and now it is probably the most important service to MH owners: Road Service.

Moisheh

As a relatively new member, let me just say that I was recently disabled with a blocked fuel filter in Byron, Georgia. Coach-Net was so attentive and so responsive they were almost annoying. On a Saturday evening it was difficult to find a wrecker and for four hours they called us about every half hour to make sure we we safe and to tell us the status of the wrecker. The wrecker towed us to his yard (with security fences) and the next morning, to a a Workhorse facility. I have nothing but good to say about Coach-Net and will remain their customer.