Sign in to follow this  
Larry196

Braver Than Me

I have this gentleman next to us that when I looked out yesterday (In the driving rain) was taking off the front tire (22.5).

When I first loooked all I saw was him laying under the front of his RV in a puddle. I went out to be sure he was OK and he told me he was going to take off the tires and the brakes because he had just bought the RV a month ago.

We have been sitting in Washington in the rain for 4 weeks with no let up,the ground was soft mud,. I wouldn't have tried this when the ground was dry and we were 30 years younger.

After he removed a tire, he left the rig on the jack and went to bed.

I think he needs a hobby.

Years ago I had a friend who's face looked like he chased parked cars when he was young. Cause: trying to adjust transmission shifter while under a car supported by a jack, on a rain soaked shoulder.

Like Ron White says: You can't fix STUPID.

I remember back in the 70's I was in the Everglades and it was pouring down rain. Since we had been on the road for some 2 months the coach was pretty dirty. I put on my bathing suit and got out the bucket and filled it with water and soap and washed the coach and let the rain rinse it. It came out spot free! My young kids were embaressed.

12/12 Update:

The gentleman I originally spoke of went on to take off all 6 tires and polished the rims then cleaned and greased the axles and undercarrige.

Last I saw him he was just fine and going to play pool. If it had been me I would have had pnumonia.

OLD PEOPLE RULE