JohnQFWB

Dishwasher

Well the Commander In Chief has said she wants a dishwasher and I do not want a built in one. So that leaves the sit on the counter top and clamp onto the sink faucet types. Does anybody have any experiences (good or bad) with the type, make and model please.

John,

Welcome to the Forum.

Now give it up John, put on some rubber gloves and do the dishes for the DW. It would be a lot less expensive and You don't have to be clamped to the counter and You are easier to store.

John,

Welcome to the Forum.

Now give it up John, put on some rubber gloves and do the dishes for the DW. It would be a lot less expensive and You don't have to be clamped to the counter and You are easier to store.

That's the solution in our MH!

No chance we could give up any counter space for a dishwasher. Nor could we give up drawer space for a built-in. Helping with the drying has been adequate so far, but if push came to shove, I would do the washing too.

We have a dishwasher in our 2008 MH, never used it, won't wash paper plates.It was part of the purchase, we would rather have the cabinet space.

We have an agreement. I take care of the outside and she takes care of the inside, such as dishes, laundry, etc. I do the oil changes, change a flat tire. wash and wax, etc.