DOWDYL350

Location Of Brake Light Fuse: 2007 Revolution LE Spartan Chassis Diesel?

Hi Dowdy,

Your model and year coach should have an auxiliary fuse / relay box in one of the rear cargo pods behind the tires on the curb side. Some units have them on the drivers side in a pod behind the rear wheel.

They often hide them behind a cover, so look closely for a small label that is easily missed.

When you fine it, it will have fuses for the turn signals, backup lights, brake lights an possibility more fuses, plus 4 or5 small relays in some cases.

Will have a cover that needs to be opened.

Let us know if you find it.

Rich.

Hello, Dowdy,

I have '08 Revolutiom LE. On my coach check the front left small cargo bay ( under driver area & in front of left front tire). Most of the small fues are there behind a panel next to where the air compressor chuck is-- on my coach there are 2 fiber board panels held by phillips screws-- fuses behind left panel...schematic of fuses on inside of panel when removed...hope this is same for your '07.

Rich, Thanks found it ! Only now the panel dose not have a F 16 space for brake lite which shows on print out. Pulled the only 2- 15 a fuse looked good to me. It also has 2 brake relays which I do not have a way to check them. Wife is calling good sam. I really appreciate your help. The fuse's I have are to big. No parts! THANKS AGAIN !

Dowdy, If there is no fuse in the back panel, then check for it in the front as posted by Mike. Wish they wired them the same, but things change form year to year and model to model. Even thought your information suggests other wise.

Good luck.

Rich.

After I had my coach for a few months, one day at a CG with nothing to do, I got a notebook and found every fuse panel in the coach...they are in four separate basement sections. I made a diagram of every panel, listing basement section and every fuse/spare that was located there. Now when I have a 12v problem, I research my MH book and not every basement section. :rolleyes:

After I had my coach for a few months, one day at a CG with nothing to do, I got a notebook and found every fuse panel in the coach...they are in four separate basement sections. I made a diagram of every panel, listing basement section and every fuse/spare that was located there. Now when I have a 12v problem, I research my MH book and not every basement section. :rolleyes:

Excellent advice on any coach.