Sign in to follow this  
f301359

Living Room Slide Won't Work

My 2011 Sothwind 32VS worked fine until I got back from a short trip to Laughlin Nev and now the living room slide won't work. The bedroom slide works fine.

Does any body know where the fuse or relay for this particular slide is located?

f301359,

Welcome to the FMCA forum.

Could you post the numbers printed on the slid-out control panel.

Verify that your slide out control system was built by Power Gear or some other manufacture.

Also post any numbers that are listed in the slide out information supplied in the owners folder.

Rich.

There isn't a number on the control panel.

It is a Power Gear though-- haven't seen any thing related to the P/G in my owner's stuff.

I checked the web site. The p/n is FWB50-9802

The op manual shows a control box and a auto reset circuit breaker,but have no idea where it's located.

f3001359,

The auto reset fuse / breaker should be 20 amps.

There is a 5 amp fuse in the control circuit. it could be located behind the switch panel (inline). the control modules are not that big. Often under the bed or near the table area.

I do not know where it is hiding, but a call to Fleetwood with the coach Fin number should solve that problem and you might ask where the 5 amp fuse is located also.

Rich.

PG will email you any publication you need...you have to request it from them in an email, they won't talk to you on the phone unless you are a dealer.

f30,

This may sound like a dumb question. By any chance do you have one of your compartment doors under the slide open? If so you may have an over ride switch that will not let the slide open or closed if the door is open.

Herman