Sign in to follow this  
jlandon13399

Good Sam Travel Assist

We are planning on an extended trip later this year. I am in good health but one never knows. Does anyone out there have any experience with Good Sam Travel Assist or suggest any other program? It would be comforting to know that we had a back-up plan if I were unable to get the rig home.

FMCA offers a plan that looks very similar to the Good Sam Version. I haven't used either one, but have seen ads for each one in their respective magazines. The ad for the FMCA version is on page 19 of the latest FMCA magazine. Their phone number is 877-202-4176.It says it is offered through Seven Corners, what ever that is.

FMCA.SEVENCORNERS.COM

GoodSamTravelAssist.com

Don't know how they compare feature wise, but a quick look at the Good Sam website vs the FMCA ad it looks like Good Sam has more features.

Hope this helps.

FMCAssist is insurance and backed by Lloyds of London. Good Sam's is not insurance and therefore can be changed at the whim of the provider, Good Sam. I will continue to buy FMCAssist.

We have MASA which if we have a medical emergency it will fly us to the nearest hospital. It also covers any minor children traveling with us. They will return your coach and toad. There is no limit on the cost and no deductible. This coverage is world wide.