Katiejane53

RV Remodeling

Has anyone had their motor homes interior remodeled.

We are looking to have ours done and wanted to know who does this sort of thing and maybe get some referrals.

We live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Thanks in advance.

"53"

Send me a personal message and I will send you the name of an Amish Company that re did a friend of mines coach. I will be seeing him next week and I will get back to you. They did a great job.

This is so I will remember to get the info. I will post it here when I see Steve.

Herman

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of ads in the FMCA magazine. You might also want to check with large RV dealers in your area. Many of them will have the facilities to remodel your coach.

You are near Elkhart, Indiana which is a center of the RV industry in the US. There should be a number of facilities in that area. I've attended workshops at rallies that featured remodeling companies and heard several from that area however I don't have names.

Recently, we have done remodelling of our motor homes where we have replaced carpets ,windows treatment with new curtains on all windows .Some kitchen renovation has also been done by replacing countertop slabs with neolith ,backsplash and cabinets for giving attractive and fresh look to RV .

On 9/22/2014 at 7:32 AM, Hermanmullins said:

"53"

Send me a personal message and I will send you the name of an Amish Company that re did a friend of mines coach. I will be seeing him next week and I will get back to you. They did a great job.

This is so I will remember to get the info. I will post it here when I see Steve.

Herman

Looking to get some interior cabinet work done this summer. I'd be interested in learning the name of the AMISH Company. Thanks. 

2 brew,

I had part of the information correct. The company that did Steve's work is "Precision Painting" in Brenen, Indiana. They did the changing out of his head lights and tail lights then did a full painting of the coach. Precision farms out the interior work to a Amish cabinet shop. Google Precision for contact information. 

Herman 

1 hour ago, 2brew said:

I attended a workshop at FMCA this summer.  An excellent presentation by Master Tech RV showed a sample of their work.  Presentation by the company owner and operator.  Excellent facilities, high quality work.  I had a water leak in our shower and used their tech's on site to fix that.  They did a very nice job.  They are located in Elkhart, IN