Sign in to follow this  
bobbrew1

Allison Transmission Filters

Welcome to the forum. The first thing I would recommend is to get your transmission serial number (it is on the drivers side of the transmission) and go to

http://www.allisontransmission.com/my-allison/customer

You can find out the part number for your filters.

You haven’t filled out where you are so I can only say call around to the local truck supply. I got my fluid and filters from Inland Truck supply in Fort Worth.

I would recommend changing to Transynd fluid.

Just a thought you might be able to order the filters from Amazon.com

Bill

I will second Bill's suggestion-- any Allison dealer and many other truck service centers. And Transynd IS Allison's recommended fluid.

You might also look again at the model number, I have seen MD3060 and 3000's but not a 3006.

Since I use my coach a lot, not full time, around 16,000 miles a year, I find it easier to see a Cummins Coach Care shop. They have the facility to handle the fluids, and they will do everything at one time...engine, generator, chassis, HWH and transmission if it needs it. When I figure in what my time is worth, then I feel I'm way ahead at the end of the day!

My appointment is 0730, the 28th at Cummins, Houston, TX., then I put the coach in garage for 6 weeks with a full tank of fuel, knowing it will be ready to roll...that's peace of mind!

Carl C.

10' AMC Tradition 45'

13' Jeep Wrangler