wolfe10

FMCA Forum Meet and Greet In Perry

I have had inquiries from several of you-- can we have a get together in Perry? The answer is YES-- just got this finalized with FMCA Staff!

If you are one of 49,000+ registered members of the FMCA Forum come put a "face with that screen name". Mark your Convention Calendar.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Thursday, March 17, 5:00 p.m., in seminar 5 (Georgia Building).

Feel free to bring a beverage of your choice and a snack to share.

Brett

Moderator FMCA Forum

Jeff,

Since the Rally begins on Thursday the 17th, parking should be over. If not Steve will let you off early to come. My wife and I are the Water Dawgs. See you in GA!

Herman

Herman, Steve runs a tight ship, Jeff might have to file a "Request For Leave" form! LOL Hope the parking crew catches some good weather!

See you and Brett in Perry. Need to call the Office and see if they need help with Security and maybe 6 packs. The bending down over extended time is not as easy anymore. LOL

Then our local chapter is helping with the Northeast Rally. Not sure of all the details on that one yet !!

Rich.

If you ask off early you get the morning shift the next day:)
See ya in GA!!

Jeff,

Since the Rally begins on Thursday the 17th, parking should be over. If not Steve will let you off early to come. My wife and I are the Water Dawgs. See you in GA!

Herman

Last I heard Maxine Schremp was looking for volunteers to help with Security and Trams. I was waiting to see what kind of hours were required.

I guess that's why there is no Leave....there are no forms!!

Herman, Steve runs a tight ship, Jeff might have to file a "Request For Leave" form! LOL Hope the parking crew catches some good weather!

See you and Brett in Perry. Need to call the Office and see if they need help with Security and maybe 6 packs. The bending down over extended time is not as easy anymore. LOL

Then our local chapter is helping with the Northeast Rally. Not sure of all the details on that one yet !!

Rich.

Judy and I will be there as well. We just registered today for our first event with FMCA.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and saying thanks in person for all the good info you all have given us.

David.

If you are coming to Perry and you or your spouse are under 60; are you interested in the Under 60 Task Force?

We currently have about 300 Family Members that have signed up to be informed of the plans and events of the Under 60 Task Force.

We get together at Rallies to have some fun with games, events and social activities geared towards our age group and the young at heart. In addition, some U60 members will find some time to have general discussions involving the goals of the Under 60 Task Force.

Please sign up by contacting Kathy Anderson in the FMCA office (kanderson@fmca.com); 513-474-3622 or 800-543-3622) or look for us on the grounds at Perry.

Task Force Membership is available to all FMCA members who have not yet turned 60.

It is just a week from today:

Thursday, March 17, 5:00 p.m., in seminar 5 (Georgia Building).

Feel free to bring a beverage of your choice and a snack to share.