dc27526

Wireless Tow Lights

Has any one use wireless tow lights for tow car, if so what mfg?

Or would i come out better running hard wire?

Newmar 2014 Ventana, motor coach, Jeep Wrangler 2006. Would really like some lights that are permanent, that is wireless.

Thanks for y'all help.

I use the Towmate wireless light bar on the trunk of my Chevy Malibu.  The power cord I run through the window to the 12V outlet on the Blue Ox Patriot brake controller.  The wireless transmitter plugs into the MH 7 pin connector.  Works great!

Mike

I followed a guy yesterday with a HR Scepter and a Ford Edge, he had the light kit you add to your existing lights. All I have to say is if it weren't for his coach brake lights towering over the car someone would have put the edge on top of the coach engine. I saw a flicker on occasion and it dawned on me that was the turn signals when he was changing lanes. DW say's, he doesn't have any lights on his car, I said watch when he puts on his turn signal, see he barely has those. Very dim, the blink pattern was correct so ground looked good.

I run diodes, blue ox kit on our jeep, no ragrets, not even a single letter :lol: sorry funny movie.