jcbett

3 Insert Hitch On DP: Hitch Rating?

We have a 2003 Safari Cheetah 37 with a hitch that has 3 insert, one middle, one each side left and right, equal distance.

I'm sure they had some type of lift installed. I have no information on the hitch. I am trying to find Information and the hitch rating for it. Unable to find anything on line, might be because I don't know what they call it.

Let me know if you know what class hitch this is.

The hitch is normally used for a MC lift and toad. It's used to increase your tounge weight, since it will carry a 900+ bike and lift. I'll guess on class 4. Check on Hydra Lift.

Carl

jcbett.

Unless your planning on hauling a 2 or 3 wheel bike plus a toad, I would just use the center receiver for your toad!

Carl

Carl,

Go to the post you want to edit and click on "edit" at the bottom. If that does not work, click on my name and then on "send me a message" at the top left.

Let me know what thread it is on, original wording and what you want it to say and I will be happy to edit it for you.

Has anyone else had trouble editing one of their own posts? If so, what device are you using?

Brett