SARSteve

Headlight Rings/Bezels 2001 National RV 7390

Hello! I had to replace two headlights from rock damage, and two of the headlamp SS rings snapped off two of the tabs to screw them on.. No one in Ventura County CA seems to be able to locate replacements.. I tried a universal ring from NAPA, but it does not have the tabs in the correct location... ARG!

Any help would be much appreciated! Needless to say, I want to replace all four.. HA!

SARSteve,

Welcome th the Forum.

You might try googling Rv Salvage. There are a number out there that may have what you are looking for. In our area there is Colaw's just east of Joplin, MO.

Herman

Thanks, appreciate the input! I will try both ideas!

I am also going to see if I can replace the entire headlight basket assembly's with newer rings.. Meantime, I had to silicone two of the glass headlamps in place, as there was only one screw tab left on each..! Sigh... is it going to get any Funner than this?! Ha!

Welcome to the forum SARSteve, and welcome to the world of motor homing. Every day is a new adventure, and if you're not happy with what happens today, just stick around and see what happens tomorrow.
Kay

SARSteve, see if you can identify what vehicle manufacture your coach manufacture used the headlights from when they built your unit, if any. My coach has 1997-2006 Ford Econoline headlamps and turn signal lights in the front and 1992-1994 Ford Econoline tail lamps. Most coach manufactures just purchase other car manufactures lights to save them money on engineering costs. You might get lucky if National Tradewinds did this.

Steve,

Sorry I missed read your post. I would do just as Ray said. Have a small tab made and spot welded on and reinstall your old rings. Simple solution to a simple problem.

Way to go Ray. (My goodness I rhymed)

Herman