Sign in to follow this  
nunnelee

Is The Upcoming Georgia Rally A Good Place/ Time To Buy A Motorhome

We attended Tampa RV "Super Show" last month and found the pricing to be equal to what could be located using the internet. We viewed attending the Tampa show as a great way to view several manufacturers floor plans, and was a great excuse to escape the Northern January winter in Ohio, for the frost advisory's of Florida.

With the use of internet and other on-line information, most dealers will match pricing even when from out of state. What I desire most is my dealer to have the trained and certified technicians to preform warranty and then non-warranty covered repairs.

nunnelee, welcome to the Forum.

If you plan on trading your unit with the same manufacturer, yes you can generally get a better deal. However, it depends also on the coach you have now. We can give you a much better answer if you include the coach info under your sig...see mine.

Carl

The answer is "it depends".

Many times, manufacturers will offer additional dealer and/or customer intensives at large shows. Whether the manufacturer you choose and/or the model you choose will be one of these ????

Certainly worth a try.

Another thing to take into consideration is, Where is the dealer you might buy from located.

If you live in Northern Maine and the Dealer is in Southern California, then there might be a problem. A good friend of ours bought and took delivery of a coach the last time in Perry. They live in Texas. The dealer was in California where they had to go to have items fixed, which the dealer finally gave up on and sent them to Indiana where the spent clos to six weeks.

However their unit is now fixed and they love it, but just not the hassle.

The Rally is a great place to see almost ever thing there is to offer and you get to pick, buy or order.

So go, look, fall in love and don't forget you check book.

Herman

Herman, I just love your spell check! Made in China? :lol::blink:

Carl

I got caught by auto-correct without noticing it. Change Leece Neville to Leech Neville. LOL