mmcgivney

Food at Perry

Just curious. We are excited to attend our first FMCA rally. We usually travel with plenty onboard to eat but wondered if there was any food/vendors available at the rally in Perry? Didn't know how much I need to pack for my grill :-) Of course I never run out of wine and red solo cups lol

Michael

Michael,

Welcome to the Forum and Welcome to Perry. There will be several food vendor on the grounds so you can eat while touring. But if you have a grill be sure and set it up and cook something good. You would be amazed at the many new friends you will attract.

Also Perry has many nice restaurants.

Send me a PM (personal message) with your location, (parking spot) and I will be glad to be your taste tester. I can also bring a number of fellow tasters.

By the way on Thursday the 17th at 5:00 PM in Seminar Room 5 there will be a "Meet the Forum". Many of us have formed friendship here but have never met. Here will a time and place to do so. Come and join.

Herman

Just curious. We are excited to attend our first FMCA rally. We usually travel with plenty onboard to eat but wondered if there was any food/vendors available at the rally in Perry? Didn't know how much I need to pack for my grill :-) Of course I never run out of wine and red solo cups lol

Michael

There is also a first timers orientation meeting Wednesday March 16, 2016 3:00pm-4:15pm in Seminar 4 room.

A lot of good information there....be sure to check out the tram routes, where the vendors are etc....if you are a early riser...we are planning on some 7am walks to tour the grounds starting Friday morning weather permitting.

Michael

Michael

It would be nice to know what type of food vendors are coming. I didn't see it listed with the other stuff at http://www.fmca.com/conventions-64/perry-2016.html

Maybe there is a list of food vendors (and possibly their menus) available on the site already? I'm sure it's not really easy since the home office would have to wait until food vendors commit and then publish it.

Many already know what food is presented at the Rally's but since 1 in 4 are first time Rally attendees, if we can, we should make it more convenient we should.

It might help the vendors too....currently people may come loaded with food and then see the food available but not purchase. I like helping vendors:)