jleamont

New Software Upgrade

Carl, lol! My email is blowing up everytime someone posts anything I have commented on before. It's pretty annoying. Especially when I delete them on my phone then up I have to go to a PC and do it all over again.

Here is advice from Staff on this:

Click your display name in the top right of the screen. Choose "Account Settings." On the middle-right, under "Other Settings," choose "Notification Settings." There are two sections, each with a Save button at the bottom, so be sure to scroll down to see all of the settings.

Brett, I found them, but you cannot toggle the buttons. it has a message when you hover your mouse over them. something like "these have been blocked by the administrator "

Here's a new one.  I hit Brett and Joe's little heart button....guess what, I got?  "You are not allowed to use the LIKE button!"  Too much for me, I'll try the FMCA Forum again some other time in the future...If this is the best FMCA can do as a "up graded, new and improved"?  No wonder we are beating the bushes for "NEW" members!

Carl

Carl, it looked like it worked I have a "heart" to the right of my post.

Carl, if I cannot stop flooding my email inbox with every time someone posts on something I commented on I am going to disappear as well. :angry:

Brett, you are correct, Todd is all over the forum making changes at this time. Poor guy, hopefully someone takes him out to lunch today, he will need a break :(

12 hours ago, jleamont said:

Carl, lol! My email is blowing up everytime someone posts anything I have commented on before. It's pretty annoying. Especially when I delete them on my phone then up I have to go to a PC and do it all over again.

I have altered the notification settings. Let me know if the problem persists. Thanks.

Joe.  You take him to lunch!  Bet this is more fun, than a barrel of monkeys, for Todd !:lol::P  I would be bored to death, sitting around everyday, drinking coffee and looking at a screen!  Also, don't  think he is a volunteer, non paid employee!:rolleyes:

Carl

Todd, I changed the notifications back to what they were before. Should be ok now.

Carl, I would gladly take him to lunch if I was even close to the main office. I certainly hope he is not a volunteer.

Tip: If you do not want to receive notifications of replies to posts that you reply to, check off the green box at the lower-left of the reply box.

Manholt: I never get bored, and I don't drink coffee.

replies-checkbox.png

1 hour ago, tmoning said:

Tip: If you do not want to receive notifications of replies to posts that you reply to, check off the green box at the lower-left of the reply box.

Manholt: I never get bored, and I don't drink coffee.

replies-checkbox.png

Didn't Joe say he was taking you to lunch?

Something to that affect.

27 minutes ago, Wayne77590 said:

Didn't Joe say he was taking you to lunch?

Something to that affect.

You are correct. And I'd be sure to pick out an expensive one!