rossboyer

Login

I have switched to Google Chrome as my browser.  Not sure when this started, but when I LOGIN, I am taken to my Account Information.  With Explorer I was just sitting at the Home page ready to select a tab.  Is this because of a change on the web site or because I am using Google?

Ross Boyer

Hi Ross, When you changed web browsers. The setup / login information got lost. 

So you will need to set up things, you should be able to use all of your information to set up you login.

Rich.

12 hours ago, rossboyer said:

... when I LOGIN, I am taken to my Account Information.  With Explorer I was just sitting at the Home page ready to select a tab.  Is this because of a change on the web site or because I am using Google?

Ross Boyer

Because of a change in the website, after signing in, your profile page will come up, where you can update your email address, change your password, etc. The same global navigation appears at the top of the page.

Wow! I had a login experience yesterday that was perplexing.  I typically have the "remember me" feature enabled on forums and yesterday when I tried to log in I could not do it.  Got a weird message about bookmarks and other items that may have been the cause.   I sent the error message to the 'contact webmaster' and this morning I had an email that he reset my UID and PW.  Works now or I would not be posting. 

Thanks web master team! After 24 hours I was having withdrawal pains.

Wayne,

Strange thing are afoot. This morning I awoke to find that during the night my Windows 8 had been updated to Windows 10.:angry::angry: I didn't want 10 but now I have it. Lost all of my favorites and now I have to rebuilt them one by one. Only God and Microsoft love Windows 10 and I am not too sure about God.

I want my Windows 7 back.:(

Herman

Your favorites should still be there.  There is an option to get them back, but I did it about 8 months ago and do not remember the steps.  Google the problem and there should be an answer out there.