buddy2110

GH Golden Horizon

I am in the process of buying a bra for the front of my coach. 

I was looking at them from a company called GH Golden Horizon out of Anaheim, CA. 

I was wondering if any of you have used this company before and your thoughts.

Tim

I let my coach be free and go bra less.:o I wouldn't use one of the clear plastic ones as I have seen to many that look terrible after a few years. Do a search and you will find numerous post about removing them. I must be living right I have very little damage/stone chips on the front of the coach and on the dingey. I have had more things just driving the dinghy than when towing. I think this may be one of those things that sounds great but doesn't really make that much difference.

Bill

I prefer braless for mine also. :rolleyes:A little elbow grease and rubbing compound makes stainless steel look better each time.

I only reason I have the black vinyl nose bra to cover over the ugly 3M shield on the front that is long over due to remove....by the way its coming off the 1st week in June. I will see how it looks after to determine if the vinyl one goes back on or not.

Bill, the key to keeping the front free from stone damage is keep your distance from the vehicles in front of you, especially large trucks. You must drive like I do, rarely have anything hit the front. The coach in this video looks like its new compared to mine.