Sign in to follow this  
manholt

Motion Sensor Light

I'm looking for a LED light for my front door and between slides, either motion or Dusk to Dawn, LED.  Would prefer one that is not hard wired, but will stay on coach when I'm parked.

Thanks,

Carl

Carl, I purchased a really good one at Costco, solar charged, and super bright. Too large to mount permanently, I mounted mine on an aluminum extension flag pole and carry it in a basement bay.

Carl,

Are you looking for a solar operated unit that is self contained?  We just installed a 21' flagpole on our property so we could proudly display the American and Texas flags.  The store we bought the Texas flag sells solar operated LED lights ($99 - $130).  I'd have to go back and look at them but may be a great option to mount on the roof....no wires etc..  Our outside lighting on our coach is poor at best and certainly not good enough for us to grill a 30+ day old dry aged steak that was aged from a Prime Rib in our True Commercial refrigerator with built in circulation fan.:D

BTW.....Deb and I are still laughing our guts off from your previous responses.....:P:D:lol:

Blake

My friend got 2 that are battery operated/solar charged, and mounted by the door of a 42' fifth wheel, cost $29 at Sam's, but Sam's don't carry them anymore.  Total length is 8" and max with is 5" for LED portion.  he's got it mounted on Velcro!

Blake, walk in coolers are unusual in the States, but quite common in Scandinavia and central Europe....they come in various sizes.  The one I have here is small, 4'x6'....I have one in Sweden and it's 3x5 meters or about 48 sq. ft.  You can age a whole ham!  I love Spanish ham and melon....yum.

Carl

Follow up.

I found it on Amazon.  It's self contained, water proof and stick on.  Has 3 settings for low, medium and bright, 8 LED's and cost $11.99 each with free shipping.  I wanted the motion light, but at the same time I don't want to annoy or blind my fellow campers.  I use Malibu lights for the flag.

Thanks for your input.  Happy pre Independence day weekend & stay safe!

Carl 

This would be another interested party in where did you find it Carl? Why do all these folks bait us and the wait to see if we will ask Where????. I'm surprised Herman isn't here looking too.

Bill Edwards

Carl.....sounds like you started a trend.  Please let us know where about on Amazon you got it.  Maybe I can be sporting new lights when we visit Bill. 

Happy Independence Day all......we are headed to our neighborhood lake and gonna enjoy the fireworks and fellowship (hold my beer and watch this!).

Blake

Under Dusk to Dawn LED Solar...MPOW 8 LED. is the model I chose...there are several different manufacturers and models to chose from.  Kind off like Rodger and RV's..:P:rolleyes:  Blake, you be careful on Lake Conroe! :D

Carl

Herman,

Are you still going up to Wyoming if you are please send me a PM I tried to send you a note but system says you cannot receive.

Bill Edwards

That's true.  sometimes I wonder where my six pack went, then I remember the ones I drank ! :lol:  I'm still 224 pounds, just in all the wrong places...:rolleyes:

Carl

I will not post my weight but I'll say it's about 25 more than you. Ouch!

But then, I'm not short and I'm not tall either.

I am a little wide.