Marty57

Water Pump & Refrgerator Not Working On Shore Power

This looks like your best choice, glad you found the schematics. I am a tech support supervisor/engineer with a computer company for 32 years. We do about 75% over the phone support, I would be happy with you being guided anytime. Good luck with your repair.

Marty, Looking at your pictures an it looks like the second fuse from the left has been running Hot. Think it reads 35 amps on the fuse, a little higher amperage fuse then nominal for the style circuit board/fuse panel.

Like Kay mentioned, having the wiring diagrams is a real plus. At times things can be wired just a little different then the prints call out though.

Rich.

Success!  I purchased a 45 watt converter kit that was a direct replacement for the OEM converter.  Install was pretty easy, everything included.  The kid came with a new fuse panel.  The system will now trickle charge the battery after it quickly brings it back up when discharged.  Also, all the systems will work with or with out a battery installed.  All's good.  I attached a shot of the new unit in place before closing it up  and a picture of the box with the unit info.  At less that $200 I think I came out ok.  Thanks for all the help.

Marty

new converter (1).jpg

converter box (1).jpg

Marty.  That certainly looks a lot better than the other pictures, happy it worked out for you and at a nice price! :)  Thank you for getting back to us!

Wish you safe and happy travels...

Carl