jleamont

Uploading Photos In The Gallery (Instructions)

How to up load photos to the gallery. Trying to help some folks that have had a problem completing this task.

1. Click on the "Gallery" tab in the forum
  2. Click Members Gallery
  3. Right side of the screen "Add Images" Click this
  4. Create new album pops up
  5. Enter the name you choose to call the photos (example; my new coach) in the name box. you can also add a description on the next line down if you choose to.
  6. Click "Create new album"
  7. Click "Choose files" This will take you into your computer, make sure the photos you desire to display are in the computer you are on at this time.
  8. Now that you are in your computers files just go to where your photos are and high light the photo you desire to upload, click on one photo.
  9. Now click the "Open" button on the bottom right of your screen. here is where you can repeat step 7 above to add more pictures.
  10. Click "continue"
  11. You can name your photos individually on this screen. in the "caption box" and add a detailed description in the box at the bottom if you choose to do so.
  12. Click "Finish editing images"

I knew, a younger person could explain it, in a language I could understand !  Thank you...:):wub:  Now all I got to do is figure out how to download from iPhone to computer! :huh::angry:

Carl

Email them from the phone to yourself, save them in your computer. I do it all the time, not the fastest way but it much easier.

Thanks!  Same back at you!

Now I need to figure out how folks are able to embed a picture within a posting dialog.  Like Ernie did of the entry way he worked on. 

Lemme try this (race week at Talledega).

20160428_165722_resized.jpg

Hahaha....Deb took that picture of my bald head!   Good thing the smoker and coach distracted you all from it.  I bet you all didn't even notice.

Ribs and brisket Joe!

12 minutes ago, blakeloke said:

Hahaha....Deb took that picture of my bald head!   Good thing the smoker and coach distracted you all from it.  I bet you all didn't even notice.

Ribs and brisket Joe!

:lol:

17 hours ago, blakeloke said:

Ribs and brisket Joe!

If you fix us some good ribs and brisket, we won't care if you have a head say nothing about hair:P;)

Bill

Carl,

I just noticed your comment about down loading pictures from your phone to your computer. The most simple way I have found is to email the picture to myself from my phone. Then open the email on my computer and save the picture. Have done this many times without a problem.

Herman