kaypsmith

Testing Picture

Thanks Bill, when I first joined, uploading pictures was a pain, had to keep it in very small bit size which meant using paint or some program to reduce the picture. I could make it happen, but then I had used all of my allotted room. Anyway, I have noticed that others are uploading pictures lately, therefore I wanted to try again. The picture is my homemade coach, built from a retired greyhound, went to Vermont carriers and retired from there. Hubometer shows 252,208 currently, and Greyhound retired these babies at close to 100,000. Thanks to FMCA for upgrading the forum, and making it easier do the new task's. Oh yes, the picture was at St. George Island Florida last May, going again this May.

Thanks Herman, no it is not a rock stars, but my DW said I had rocks in my head when she first saw it. Was just a typical old white bus at that time with no seats, just a driver seat. But then she started taking interest and together we cloroxed the inside, then started the conversion. The outside paint was covered with vinyl wrap. Thanks for adding your picture Joe.

Kay.  Wow, some coach!  All I have seen is the little pic.  this is an honor and would love to see the inside!  A real beauty!

Carl

Wow, you have a beautiful coach.  Great for an Alabama girl...of which I am as well...Arab/Guntersville....but don't live there now.  I am trying out this blog and seeing if I can post a photo.  This is my new-to-me-baby....I am looking forward to many enjoyable trips.  

IMG_3642.PNG

It is a nice coach, when traveling back to Alabama, be sure to check out Joe Wheeler State Park, close to your old stomping grounds on 72 near Rogersville, Al., very nice campground.