rfsod48

Gross Vehicle Weight

My bad. Yea the new "Roadmaster" chassis is a Freightliner rebadged as Roadmaster by Freightliner. Its not a Semi Monocoque chassis as the TRUE Roadmaster chassis was. Between that and the air bag location being inward rather than out I can see why it was all over the road, probably felt tipsy also.

Sorry I haven't been back but there was a problem with forum website and I was unable to log on. I have been in communication with Brett about his coach, a real beauty. Unfortunately it really doesn't meet our needs.

You may recall we want an extra 1/2 bath to be able to take our disabled son with us and a king size bed. Brett and I have also been talking about a 2008 Beaver Contessa at MotorHome of Texas. It would meet our needs, my only concern is that it has a Cat C9 engine. I am waiting on more info from MOT and if it turned out that we are still interested I have talked to Brett about possibly doing an inspection with me.

Anyone with thoughts on this coach please chime in!

Roland

Thanks Blake, I have made inquiries about it and unfortunately it might be sold. It would be perfect for what we want. I had emailed Brett W. about the engine in it, a Cat C 9. This is certainly the type of MH we want.

Roland

Is anyone familiar with the Spartan Liberty Chassis used in the Fleetwood Revolution LE 40 E. It has a 400hp Cat C9.

Roland, what do you want to know?  I'm on a Spartan and I love it !  Have had both the Freightliner and Power Glide.

Carl 

Carl,

I am looking at a Fleetwood Revolution which has a Spartan Liberty chassis. It is 40' long with no tag. Has a 400hp cat C9. I was wondering if that would help with my wind ride? Coach is 2007 so I have inquired if engine was made in 2006.

Roland

Just being a Spartan and the added weight for a 41 footer would help.  As has been stated earlier, by Brett, Kay, Blake and Joe, there are many factors that comes into play.  What's the GVWR on the Revolution?  Independent front suspension?  I'm guessing it's a 8kw generator in front on a slide out.  Most important question is, have you driven it ?

I just checked out the Beaver, beautiful coach, but it does not show a build date or chassis engine date.  I'm thinking it's a 2007 built.  My other concern is the 20,600+ miles, would like to see at least 3X that.  It's a RR10S chassis.  It's 1.5 feet shy of 45 foot !

There is another site that might serve your wish.  Prevost Stuff, on main page click on other luxury coaches.  A lot of Monaco, Country Coach, Newell's, etc. from $100,000 up!

Carl