wildebill308

OK Now What?

Lately, I can't see my signature in either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. I started using Chrome because spell check quit working in Internet explorer. Now it isn't working in either. I have checked all the settings in my profile and settings???

Bill

Bill, I use IE11 and your signature appears there. I just logged in with chrome, your signature was not there when not signed into my account, logged in and viola your signature is now in chrome. Suggest that you log out of your account then log back in to see if it comes back.

Ok loged out of forum and FMCA web site and loged back in. 

Bill

Still no signature or spwrel cheack.:P Ask Carl I need one.:o

Ok did the same with IE-11. Kay I can't see your signature and the show sig switch is on in settings.

I asked the FMCA Staff Forum support person and got this response:

"From looking at the post content it appears that the issue is on his end, with the browsers he is using. That is desktop support and isn’t really something we do. We support the forums software itself, but cannot know what may be causing the issue on his personal computer.

I would suggest he update his browsers and remove any plugins he may have installed. But because I didn’t setup his machine I really can only speculate what the problem could be on his end."

Disable all the add-ons and restart the browser. If the signature is there just start enabling the add-ons one by one to see if one of them causes the problem.

If after disabling the add-ons and still no signature, well, punt.

Brett thanks for checking with your support person.  That answer sounds typical tech support.;) Funny but on other forums it works just fine. Spell check signatures. 

Now I have checked both browsers for updates. Disabled everything in settings including view signature shut everything down did a restart and enabled view sig again with no results. 

Carl I need a service dog quick. Could you find one that can do spell check?:o

One other thing that points to it being a FMCA site problem. Remember a few weeks ago we were playing with changing font size and cooler in some post? well I could do it in IE but not chrome. Now this feature is gone from IE also.

Bill

Well now I can see my/outher sig in IE but still no spell cheack and no ability to change font size and color.

Still no signature in Chrome or spell cheack.

Bill

Bill click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of Chrome.  Select settings.  Once in settings select "Show advance settings"  Scroll down to bottom of the page and select "reset settings" button.  After that, close and then reopen Chrome.