rhinderber

Paint Codes

I have a 1998/97 TREK 2830 is there a tag on the unit that has the option codes? I need to do some touch-up on the paint. If I have the codes paint store can put base and clear coat in aerosol cans makes that job easier. Pictures are not accurate don't want to take it to the store.

You might try calling Trek with the last 6 digits of your vin#, ask if they can supply that info for you. :oI believe we all hit the return key at the same time.:rolleyes:

If those are not your paint codes you can take one of your covers, water heater or ref.doors, to a place like English Color Auto paint stotes. They can match the color a supply a small aerosol spreyer.

Herman

I think back then Sherman-Williams was the supplier for their paint.  I had a Harney Coach Renegade. SMC was the parent company of Trek, Safari, Renegade and Beaver.  When I needed paint, Sherman-Williams used a color gun and mixed paint to match.  I could not tell the new paint from the old.  This may be the best way to get the paint particularly if the old paint has faded.