captivatingjourney

New to FMCA and to Forums

Hello everyone!  My wife and I are new members to FMCA and so far this seems to be a great group of people.  My brother and sister in law have been members for several years now and now here we are.  My wife and I are both in our early fifties and have always enjoyed the outdoors with camping and now the RV lifestyle. We are on our third RV (travel trailer) and we hope to move onto number four soon - so stay tuned as to what we may purchase. 

We started out in life together by tent camping, then moved on to a pop up tent camper, onto a Jayco 22ft travel trailer to our current rig, a Winnebago Minnie Plus with slide.  Our goal currently in life while heading into retirement is to reduce our personal belongings (de-clutter) - go RV'ing full time to see this beautiful country of ours and see those places that are meant to be seen and finally live the life of adventure and embrace life.  We hope to inspire those wondering about the RV lifestyle to go out and try it and help those just starting out by letting them know about this wonderful community called RV'ers.

So, from myself, Ken and my wife Susan - We wanted to say hello and we are happy to be members of FMCA and we can't wait to start meeting new friends.  Be safe everyone and we hope to see you on our journey!

New FB Header.jpg

Ken & Susan, Welcome to the Forum and FMCA!

Don't matter what you got, just as long as it serves your needs!  Remember, it's not the destination, it's the journey!  Enjoy yours.