jon1019

Looking for info on National Vehicle Company to sell RV

We've been contacted by this company that said they will help us sell our Class A Motorhome.  Their name is National Vehicle and they show being a member with FMCA on they paperwork.   It sounds to good to be true and I was wondering if anyone can give us some insight into this company.   They will do everything for us to sell it and, claim they can get more money for then we thought.   Does anyone know of them or have worked with them?   Thank You   John Dillenbeck

lon1019. Welcome to the Forum!

Did you advertise your coach for sale?  NADA will give you the high/low wholesale and retail of your coach!  Anyone who sells your coach/ or buys is going to take their % off the top!  You can call or mail FMCA to see if they are a Commercial Member.  Seller beware, just like buyer!

BBB has had many complains about this company. Claiming to be able to sell your unit for FREE in 2 1/2 weeks. Then not being able to sell it in that time offer to put in ads to sell your unit for a very high fee. BE BEWARE!!!!!!

Herman

John, Welcome to the forum. Well I am taking one of my diesel pushers(does sound a little pretentious doesn't it) to PPL in Cleburne Texas. https://www.pplmotorhomes.com/

So I will be reporting on the whole experience. They are one of the highest volume consignment dealers I know of.

Bill

Bill, I received and ad recently from PPL with a real bargain on detailing your coach when you put it on consignment with them. And they do seem to move a lot of coaches.

Herman

Yes, I am supposed to get the sale price on the detailing. Taking it over tomorrow. I will keep you updated.

Know anyone who wants a solid starter coach?:D

Bill 

Bill, it used to be $200, I bought a coach from them in Houston, back in 2002!  1997 Allegro.  

I haven't been to a PPL location in many years. The last was in Houston. What I liked about them then was that there were no sales people right with you. You could view any and all the units you wanted to and if you found one you were interested in then you could ask for a sales person. 

Last year I was interested in a unit in Cleburne. I sent an email request for information because the pictures of the unit looked good. I got a phone call from a very nice lady that told me about the unit and I mean everything down to the bad awning, non working generator, and on and on. They hide nothing.

Herman