Sign in to follow this  
nightcrawler

Toilet not filling

The more water pressure we have the more water fills the bowl on ours. I can't find the book for it that came with the coach but I believe it said something about an adjustment.. We can lift the flush pedal with our toe to bring in more water after flushing

Two problems here , one not addressed, holding water. Seal is tired and need replacing or rejuvinating. I found at Camping World a product aimed at the issue and that does the job of just that, at least on mine. One pours it into the bowl and let it sit. Packaging says longer is better. Mine now works just great, holds water for a week as it evaporates. I now use it regularly when not in use. As for the other question see suggested above.

Edited by RSBILLEDWARDS

On 8/30/2020 at 10:55 AM, Nightcrawler said:

Toilet will flush and hold water when poured in, but will not fill with water with foot pedal.

The OP says that holding water is not a problem, The flush valve is not working! Either flush valve is bad or no water getting to the flush valve,

1 hour ago, RSBILLEDWARDS said:

OOPs! how did I come up with that...

All right Bill, take a few steps back, get another cup of coffee, sit and relax for a while. It is only a Senior Moment. But they do get more frequent and last longer. 🤔

Herman