Jump to content
bandit411

2006 Monaco Dynasty front air tank pressure

Recommended Posts

Bandit, both sides of the front tank have air? Ours, while older has a split tank up front, one side is the wet tank and the other front air supply (it looks like one tank). There is a check valve between them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is also a module that controls the air gauges that goes bad.I remember reading about it on several forum threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jleamont said:

Bandit, both sides of the front tank have air? Ours, while older has a split tank up front, one side is the wet tank and the other front air supply (it looks like one tank). There is a check valve between them. 

I haven’t checked that I checked the pressure relief  valve 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sstgermain said:

There is also a module that controls the air gauges that goes bad.I remember reading about it on several forum threads.

Do you remember where it is located in the coach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bandit411 said:

Do you remember where it is located in the coach. 

The unit is called VDU Module 

It was used on a number of Freightliner  Chassis. Not common on the Monaco Chassis There should be a Red and Green 1/4 " lines connected directly to the dash gauges.

      Have you checked for an Air leak at the dash Red and Green Gauges. 

       Does the low air buzzer, continue to buzz? It could be a defective Gauge or something is crimping the air supply line between the frame and coach floor!

https://www.monacocoach.com/rv-owners-manuals

       Monaco Owner Manuals cover a number of the internal connection information!

https://www.monacocoach.com/resources/media/manuals/2006_Dynasty.pdf

Rich.

Edited by dickandlois

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the ideas I have checked for leaks replaced the drive motors in the gauge and tried a few RV scrap yards but I can’t seem to find the vdu module so that I could replace it. If anyone knows where I might find one please send me the address. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sstgermain said:

Call Freightliner and give them your VIN . . . They'll tell you where it is and what the part # is.

Monaco has a Roadmaster chassis not a Freightliner, sorry.

Herman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Monaco has a Roadmaster chassis not a Freightliner, sorry.

Herman

 Freightliner motorhome chassis built the durable B-Series Roadmaster chassis in 2006.

There is no information on the 03 to the 06 model years on the Monaco website.

Bandit411 You might check out this link

https://www.fcocrv.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/FLF2006Q1.pdf

Rich.

Edited by dickandlois

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...